500-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is a student-oriented course where they are being encouraged to imbibe the complete yoga system in verses of totality and its teachings that help one to connect with inner self. Advance yoga teacher training puts emphasis on understanding movement, alignment and physiology, and attention to each and every detail with a consistent practice of your own in every practical way possible.
There constant flow with relations to the teachings of registered 500-hour yoga teaching course in Rishikesh which let students understand the dynamics of yoga along with traditional practice. Knowledge of yoga therapies and how we can be befitted from these, understanding of ancient knowledge with the deep fundamental studies is the core learning in these courses.
In RYS 500 advance yoga practices following posture techniques are followed.
- Vrikshasana (Tree pose): This pose stretches the legs, back and arms, and legs muscle. It brings balance and equilibrium in posture correction.
- Trikonasana (Triangle pose): Bend the body from below lower torso. Lift both the hands in the straight upward direction. It strengthens the muscle of knees, ankles, legs, chest, and arms. It stretches and opens up the groins, hips, hamstrings, and calves and also the chest, spine, and shoulders improving their stability and efficiency.
- Konasana (Goddess Pose): This pose requires the stretching of the inner thigh, groin and hip areas. Works well on hips, calf muscles, the arms and back, It Tones and strengthens the core muscles of the spine and chest, Strengthens the quadriceps and inner thigh muscles.
- Bhujangasana (Cobra asana): Cobra pose helps relieve the upper body stiffness also. The pose is helpful in strengthening the entire shoulder area and upper back. It creates more flexibility into the lower back.
- Tadasana (Fountain pose): Keep the straight position and align your body with the floor. Now inhale and stand on your toes holding then come back while exhaling slowly.
These are the basic poses that are covered up in the courses. However, in the advanced courses, you will also learn more about the tranquil path and how the philosophy can change the flow of your life. It will guide you to reach to a point where you will be able to cover up the paths. Hence, these courses are to help you grow and thrive.