500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Hatha Yoga School provides one of the most innovative and transformational 500 hour yoga teacher training in Goa for those yogis who want to transform and take their practice, teaching skills and knowledge to an advanced level. This course will also help you to develop your unique teaching styles. Our 500 hour yoga ttc in Goa is a well-structured and designed yoga course which comprises of numerous yoga asanas from basic to advanced level.
The course includes various classes based on multi-style yoga asana, meditation and pranayama along with yoga philosophy and anatomy. On completion of this, yoga training in Goa the students are rewarded with a certificate which is affiliated to the Yoga Alliance USA, making them a registered yoga teacher who can teach yoga or open their yoga studio anywhere across the globe.
So if you are considering joining an advanced yoga teacher training in Goa which consists of depth and variety of styles to make your teaching skills more effective, then our 500 hour yoga course is the best option for you. This advanced 500 hour yoga course in Goa offers a combination of 200 hour and 300 hour yoga teacher training courses. Hence, the 500 hour course is the best option for those people who want to complete both, the beginner yoga teacher training and advanced yoga teacher training at the same time.
Aims and Objectives of 500 Hour TTC in Goa
We at Hatha Yoga School provide put special emphasis to provide the yoga teacher training in Goa. Anyone is suitable for our 500 hour yoga ttc as it is designed for beginners, intermediates and advanced yoga practitioners. But first, you need to complete a 200 hour yoga teacher training to enroll in a 500 hour course. Here are some of the major aims and objectives of our 500 hour yoga teacher training in Goa are as following:
- We ensure that the students acquire deeper knowledge of Yoga asana, Pranayama, meditation, and yoga philosophy and anatomy.
- The course will enhance the teaching skills of the students and brush up your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary and adjustment techniques as well.
- It will help you to deepen your asana practice with our daily Vinyasa Flow classes and advanced asana practice.
- The course will help you to share the knowledge and skills you have gained as a yoga teacher to other aspirants.
Highlights of 500 hour yoga teacher training in Goa
- The course fee offered at Hatha Yoga School is reasonable and affordable.
- We comprise of well experienced and trained yoga instructors who ensure that the students learn all the important aspects of yoga.
- On completion of the 500 hour yoga teacher training course at a yoga school in Goa, the students will get an international certification.
- We provide a well designed and structured yoga teacher training course and syllabus.
- You will have an enthralling experience at our school as we offer a loving and caring ashram atmosphere.
- Rooms provided to the students come with high-end facilities along with laundry service.
- 24/7 Wi-Fi facility on the campus.
- We provide filtered water and vegetarian yogic nourishing meals.
- No need to worry about getting your study material as we have a great collection of books in our library.
500 Hour Yoga teacher training – Schedule of Daily Yoga classes in Goa
The day begins early in the morning with a herbal tea. Later, a Shat karma session is conducted for the students followed by morning hour pranayama and chanting session. After this session, the yoga instructors conduct a class on yoga therapy and yoga asana. The students are then served with a healthy breakfast. Later a class on yoga therapy and philosophy is carried out.
At noon, the students are served with a healthy yogic lunch after which they get a free time to carry out their own social activities or work. After the free time, the yoga instructors take a class on yoga anatomy. After this session, a class on Hatha or Ashtanga yoga asana is carried out. In the evening hours, a pranayama and meditation session is conducted.
Later the students are served with a healthy dinner followed by a free time again. Lastly, the day is ended with bedtime.
Hence, join our 500 hour yoga teacher training in Goa to discover a new dimension to learn, teach and appreciate the ancient form of wellness.
5th November 2019 to 30th December 2019 == 3300 USD
5th December 2019 to 31st January 2020 == 3300 USD
5th January 2020 to 2nd March 2020 == 3300 USD
5th February 2020 to 31st March 2020 == 3300 USD
5th March 2020 to 30th April 2020 == 3300 USD
Accommodation and Food Details:
Comfortable stay in a private room.
3 healthy vegetarian meals on weekdays.
Daily Yoga Session.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa - Daily Schedule
- 07:00 a.m Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
- 08:30 am Alignment based Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 10:30 am Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 am Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- 12:00 pm Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
- 13:00 pm Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional know how on yoga and spirituality
- 15:00 pm Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:30 pm Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 pm Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 20:00 pmDinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
- 22:00 pmEarly bedtime after successful day of 500 hour YTT course.