300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Yoga is one of the ancient practices that brings calmness to the mind and the body. With each passing time, people are becoming aware of its value and are seeking knowledge about it. Various styles of yoga are known to improve both mental as well as physical well-being of an Individual. However, if you are among them and want to spread the word of goodness, then wait. Be it looking forward to learning the advanced teachings of traditional Hatha and Ashtanga vinyasa yoga - We at the Association for Yoga and Meditation here, the USA Registered YTT in Rishikesh.
Everyone seeking wellness and betterment can benefit from our yoga programs. The comprehensive course that we provide at our yttc in Rishikesh brings depth to the practice. The 300-hour YTT program thoroughly explains traditional yoga that revitalizes your mind, body, and soul.
Why choose hatha yoga school for 300-hour yoga teacher training
We offer 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program at Hatha Yoga School in Rishikesh. In this course, you will better understand how yoga can be used in the real world. It also explains how one can manage one's lifestyle by meditating and researching Ayurveda and other yogic ideas. Our YTTC program in Rishikesh will leave you fully enlightened and prepared to teach advanced yoga. Additionally, it gives you equal weightage on essential concepts of meditation, yoga asanas, pranayama, yoga philosophy, and other subjects.
SCHEDULE - 2023-24
300-Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, India
- Course Dates
- 01st Jan 2023 to 28th Jan 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Feb 2023 to 28th Feb 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Mar 2023 to 28th Mar 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Apr 2023 to 28th Apr 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st May 2023 to 28th May 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Jun 2023 to 28th Jun 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Jul 2023 to 28th Jul 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Aug 2023 to 28th Aug 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Sep 2023 to 28th Sep 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Oct 2023 to 28th Oct 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Nov 2023 to 28th Nov 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
- 01st Dec 2023 to 28th Dec 2023 - 50,000 INR / 1000 USD
Our Other Yoga Courses
Yoga Course Package Fee - 399 USD - 20,000 INR
*Tax are not included in fees
Weather in Rishikesh
October to February 19°C to 27°C
March to June 17°C to 35°C
July to September 27°C to 35°C
Aims & Objectives of 300-Hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh, India
The main objective of our 300 hours of yoga classes in Rishikesh is to develop the trainees into complete teachers. We will lead a group of yoga enthusiasts in any yoga institute. We teach them wholeheartedly and enthusiastically, hoping to make millions aware of how yoga can help with good health and mind. The course thoroughly studies human physiology, anatomy, and anatomy.
- To develop teachers with complete knowledge of yoga techniques and the underneath principles.
- To teach them about how maintaining the ultimate discipline would matter.
- To provide a research-based yoga teaching.
- To provide a complete understanding of human physiology, anatomy, and psychology with yoga philosophy and their application in regular life.
- Making them aware of vital teaching methodologies and the crucial attributes expected from a complete yoga teacher.
Highlights - 300 Hour Certified Yoga Training in Rishikesh, India
- Affluent instructors conduct classes with a highly experienced group of certified yoga instructors.
- We are introducing the students to the unique essence of being a Yoga teacher and advanced teaching methods.
- It is a certified program for Yoga Teacher Training in India registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
- High-end housing facilities are available near the markets.
- Residential facility with proximity to city and market.
- The courses are designed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level yoga students.
The Yoga TTC Course Package Fee includes:
- Single room accommodation with attached bathroom with hot water.
- Free- Wi-Fi Zone.
- Indian Vegetarian food 3 times daily.
- Herbal and Indian Masala Tea 3 times daily.
- Detox Kit.
- One book on yoga is based on 300 hours of yoga teacher training.
- Sightseeing tours to popular tourist destinations with experienced guides.
- A yoga t-shirt having the school logo.
- Yoga Alliance USA Certificate offered post-completion of the program.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India - Daily Yoga class schedule (It may change as per situation)
**There will not be yoga classes scheduled on Sundays, but they may be used for visiting local tours.
- 5.30 am – 6.00 am has been scheduled for Detoxification cleanse and meditation.
- 6.00 am – 7.00 am is meant for Breathing and Meditation.
- 7.00 am - 7.30 am is for Tea.
- 7:30 am – 9:00 am Ashtanga Vinyasa flow yoga is practiced.
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am is for Breakfast.
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Advanced Anatomy is taught.
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm is for teaching practice in groups.
- 12:30 pm – 01:30 pm Lunch
- 01:30 pm – 02:30 pm Rest hour.
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pmTea with snacks
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm is for Advanced Yoga Philosophy
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Advanced-level Hatha Yoga is taught
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Yoga therapy
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Self Study/Cultural Program
- 8:00 pmdinner
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh, India - Outline of Content or Syllabus
300-hour Yoga teacher training is meant to understand yoga principles better. We provide the best standard yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
Structure of hours: A total of 300 Hours of yoga training is covered in 26 days. This consists of 220 contact hours (or direct training) and 80 non-contact hours (meant for assignment and project reports).
Syllabus: 300-hour Yoga Training Course Rishikesh
We have developed the most strategic and authorized syllabuses for 300-hour yoga teacher training. Hatha Yoga School provides the most advanced yoga courses in Rishikesh in this category.
The Entire Syllabus Is Divided Into Two Modules:
1. Practical session consisting of 60% of Total hours.
2. Theoretical session consisting of 40% of Total hours.
It includes Multi-Style Yoga and Yoga Therapy, as given below:
- SECTION-1 Hatha /Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- SECTION-2 Sivananda Yoga Sequence.
- SECTION-3 Flow Yoga Sequences.
- SECTION-4 Advance Hatha Yoga.
- SECTION-5 Back Pain Sequence.
- SECTION-6 Yoga Sequence for Stress Release.
- SECTION-7 Diabetes yoga sequence.
- SECTION-8 Asthma Yoga Sequence.
- SECTION-9 Traditional Pranayama and Meditation Sequences for spiritual development.
- SECTION-10 Mudra, Bandha, and Kriya.
- SECTION-11 Yoga Nidra Advanced level.
- SECTION-12Teaching practice.
- Other yoga therapy sequences will be practiced as per the teacher’s choice.
300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at our Yoga Training Ashram included 3 sections focusing on a detailed explanation of Knowledge of yoga in connection with human life:
- SECTION-1 Study of Yoga philosophy – Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- SECTION-2 Study of Yoga Philosophy – Bhagwat Geeta.
- SECTION-3 Study of Yoga Therapy Principles.
- SECTION-4 Advance Anatomy and Physiology.
- SECTION-5 Study of Teaching Methodology.
Word of Student - Yoga Students
I had a perfect time at Hatha Yoga School in Rishikesh.
Excellent managed TTC. Friendly staff, competent teachers, good food, clean, nice rooms. The location is quiet and away from the center, so I could fully concentrate on training. I came here just for TTC. Rishikesh is called the home of Yoga, so why go somewhere else? I know people in my country who also did their TTC in Rishikesh. They told me a lot of exciting things. So I decided to come here.
And I`m very happy!!!--Sonja Schilcher, Austria
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics: Codes of Conduct During Yoga TTC in Rishikesh at Hatha Yoga School
- It is advised for the students to maintain discipline during the course days.
- Other than illness, one can’t remain absent in the class. It will be considered a breach of discipline, and due action will be taken against the concerned student.
- One has to inform the cook prior if he/she wants to skin a certain number of meals to ensure that the food doesn’t get wasted.
- No guest/s of the students is allowed in the school.
- It is strictly advised to reach class on time. We can give only 5 minutes relaxation for late arrival.
- Ensure that you attend classes on time. Only 5 minutes will be provided extra in case of late.
- Smoking, alcohol, or any kind of drug is strictly forbidden inside the school or during the class
- It is advised for the students to clear their dues and return books to the library before they leave.
How to Apply:
Fill up the registration form and send to our school email along with 315 USD (USD 300 advance fee + 15 USD Paypal fee)
Anyone who has completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training course from any yoga school can join 300 hours at Hatha Yoga School in Rishikesh. Participants should be good at English Language proficiency.
Advance fee is non-refundable, in case you are unable to come on the proposed date, your deposit will be transferred for another yoga TTC course within one year.
Accreditations & Certification:
The School and courses provided by it are accredited by Yoga Alliance USA and International Yoga Association. The certificates provided by Hatha Yoga School are certified by Yoga Alliance USA.
Examination & Assessment:
To get a certification in 300-hour yoga ttc, the examination is compulsory. There will be an examination based on teachings in each section of the 300-hour syllabus. There will be an open-book exam in which you will be given 25 questions to answer. You will be put on hold if you do not finish on a given date.