200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (RYS - 200)
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India is a holistic form of yoga training. It is the best course for you to start your yoga training. The course also includes accommodation, meals, and local sightseeing, making it an excellent yoga course. It is accredited under the guidelines of Yoga Alliance Certification. After the completion of this yoga course, you will be able to mark your journey as a certified yoga teacher. Also, you can teach others by increasing your level of yoga practice. This 200-hour YTT in Rishikesh is suitable for all types of practitioners, be they beginners or experts.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is of 21 days duration. In the RYT-200 certification, you will receive in-depth instruction in yoga asanas, pranayama, meditation, yoga teaching methodology, anatomy, and physiology under the guidance of our professional yoga teacher. These ancient science rituals and principles will help you discover and develop the spiritual aspect of your life. Also, it will create a healthy connection between your mind, body, and soul, which will lead you toward the spiritual path.
Highlights - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Learn the in-depth teachings of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- Various pranayama and meditation techniques open the subtle energy chakras of the body.
- It prepares your body for a higher sense of consciousness.
- Learn yoga's brief history and principles from great scriptures like Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Patanjali Yoga Sutra, and Bhagavad Gita.
- The in-depth teaching of yoga physiology ensures the safe practice of yoga.
- Learn the science of Mantra, Bandha, and Mudra.
- Yoga teaching methodology and its application in a yoga class structure by incorporating all the elements of yoga under the guidance of our experienced yoga teachers.
Schedule - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (YTTC) 2023
- Course Dates
- 03rd Jan 2023 to 27th Jan 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Feb 2023 to 27th Feb 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Mar 2023 to 27th Mar 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Apr 2023 to 27th Apr 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd May 2023 to 27th May 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Jun 2023 to 27th Jun 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Jul 2023 to 27th Jul 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Aug 2023 to 27th Aug 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Sep 2023 to 27th Sep 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Nov 2023 to 27th Nov 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Dec 2023 to 27th Dec 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
- 03rd Dec 2023 to 27th Dec 2023 - 35,000 INR / 750 USD
World Capital of Yoga Rishikesh - Weather
October to February 19°C to 27°C
March to June 17°C to 35°C
July to September 27°C to 35°C
Our Other Yoga Courses
Yoga Course Package Fee: - 20,000 INR / $ 399
*Tax are not included in fees
Aims And Objectives of 200-hour Teacher Training in Rishikesh
The main objectives of our Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh are to provide-
- Various yoga principles
- Human health management
- Modern medical knowledge
- Specifically human anatomy
- Physiology and psychology
We aim to provide a supportive environment for individuals pursuing Yoga Therapists/Teachers careers.
As a respected name for RYS-200, our aim for Yoga Training School in Rishikesh has always been to provide holistic knowledge to the students. It can help in their significant growth in the future. Our strategies mean-
- To develop deep theoretical knowledge that can be helpful for the greater practice of yoga principles.
- To develop a scientific approach towards yoga practice.
- To develop a technical fundamental of yoga practice.
- To explore personal practices on a different component of yoga.
- To understand yoga philosophy and its application in personal life.
- To develop teaching skills to share yoga knowledge.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: English
TOTAL DURATION: 200 hours, including contact and non-contact hours.
200-Hour Yoga teacher training Rishikesh, India - Highlights
- Through our 200-hour yoga ttc in Rishikesh, we provide more excellent knowledge of yoga and make them equally extraordinary trainers as well. We are very much serious about our teaching ideologies and values.
200-hour yoga teacher training India - Schedule of Daily Yoga classes in Rishikesh at Hatha Yoga School
** There will be no yoga class scheduled on Sundays, but it may be used for visiting local attractions
- 05.30 am – 06.00 am Detoxification cleanse and Meditation
- 06.00 am – 07.00 am Breathing and Meditation
- 07.00 am – 07.30 am Tea
- 07:30 am – 09:00 am Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- 09:30 am – 10:30 am Breakfast
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Anatomy
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Self Alignment Teaching Practice
- 12:30 pm – 01:30 pm Lunch
- 01:30 pm – 02:30 pm Free Time
- 02:30 pm – 03:00 pm Tea
- 03:00 pm – 04:00 pm Philosophy
- 04:30 pm – 06:00 pm Hatha Yoga
- 07:30 pm Self Study/Cultural Program
- 10:00 pm Light Off
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh, India 2023 - Outline of Content or Syllabus
The 200-hour yoga education syllabus we follow is developed by a team of experts having years of research experience. We cover a complete yoga education syllabus for 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh which includes two main modules:
Practical Training Module
Theoretical Training Module
Section-1: SIMPLE YOGA TECHNIQUES TRAINING
- Sukshma-vayayama (yogic micro-exercise for whole body from head to foot)
- Loosening yogic practices
- Strengthening yogic practice
- Anti-rheumatic Group
- Digested /abdominal group
- Spinal twisting group
- Hasta Mudra
- Shambhavi Mudra
- Nasikagra Drishiti Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Shanmukhi Mudra
- Vipareetakarni Mudra
- Yoga Mudra
- Maha Mudra
- Maha Vedha Mudra
- Bhujangini Mudra
- Moola Bandha
- Jalandhara Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Jal Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Jala Kapalabhati
- Yoga Nidra Level-1
- Yoga Nidra Level-2
- Om Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Kundalini Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
THEORETICAL TRAINING MODULE DETAIL
200-hour yoga ttc in Rishikesh at Hatha Yoga School in Rishikesh included 3 sections focusing on a detailed explanation of the principles of yoga in connection with human life.
SECTION 1 : Lecture on Yoga philosophy
- What is yoga, types of yoga, raja yoga, karma yoga
- Bhakti yoga, Jyana yoga, Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga
- kriya yoga, laya yoga, iyanger yoga, yama
- understanding of yogic concept such as Nadies, chakra, and kundalini
- Concept of prana, major and minor prana
SECTION 3 : Teaching Methodology
- Lesson Planning or Creating a class Sequencing
- component of teaching process
- how to organization and set upclass
- methods of Creating a lesson planning
- principle of instuction and alignment principles.
- fundamental principles of sequencing of yoga class
- Read More
Learning Outcomes of 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India
The comprehensive training program is designed in such a way that it presents each and every principle in a very logical manner. It will help you to easily understand all the principles and concepts of yoga and apply them in your daily life.
You will learn all the details and techniques of yoga asanas, which will help you to master these yoga asanas.
Daily practice of yoga asanas, pranayama, meditation, and mantra chanting, along with anatomy lessons, will allow you to master yoga physically and, as with all philosophical teachings, allow you to move inward and access your inner consciousness.
You'll be equipped with a 200-hour yoga certification, all accredited by Yoga Alliance USA, allowing you to teach yoga worldwide.
Thorough training and a comprehensive training program, along with the necessary equipment and techniques, help you easily develop the confidence to teach yoga.
Word of Student - Certification Yoga Training in Rishikesh
The course in general was very good. I enjoy my time here and I will recommend the school for friends in the future.
The teacher of Meditation is full of knowledge and very patient to explain everything. The teachers of the asanas were outstanding.The teacher of philosophy and teacher planning was very good.
Rooms are clean and airy facing mountains with attached washroom.
People enjoy eating food here at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh always and I will prefer to have more fruits in the morning. Also have the opportunity to eat some complete fruit such as banana or apple when is something different.
-- Monica Cediel, Colombia
200 Hr YTTC Syllabus:
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh syllabus meets the best standard as set by the Yoga Alliance USA. We provide enough scope and encourage group studies. In addition, consistent feedback is taken by us from the students regarding the teaching standard for improving it qualitatively.
Examination and Assessment:
Examinations are conducted adhering with the 200 hour yoga ttc syllabus. One has to appear for the examination to have the certificate. However, those who want to pursue these programs for personal experience can be exempted. But, certification will be given to them.
Students Behavior and Ethics:
Yoga course is a great place to learn yogic life style and social behavior to lead happy and peaceful life. Student will be assessed based on their day-to-day behavior.
Choosing: 200-Hour Yoga Schools in Rishikesh
200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh covers :
- Advanced Knowledge of Asana
- Philosophy and Discipline of Anatomy
- Art of Sequencing
- Hands-on Adjustments
- Techniques to Improve or Modify a Posture
- Refining Your Voice
- Yoga History and Philosophy
The Yoga Course Package Fee includes:
The course fee package includes the following:
- Private room accommodation with attached washroom with hot water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meals 3 times every day
- Herbal and Indian Masala Tea 3 times daily
- One Printed TTC Manual and one yoga book
- Course Materials Like Notebook. pen and detox kit
- Sightseeing activity at a nearby attraction with a local Guide
- One School logo yoga t-shirt
- One Spiritual Rudraksha mala
- Yoga Alliance USA Registered Certification
How to Apply:
Fill up the registration form and send to our official email along with 210 USD (USD 200 advance fee +10 USD Paypal fee) to learn professional program from one of the best centers for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Anyone who is physically and mentally fit can join the course, irrespective of religion and nation. It is preferred if the Participant is good in English.
Advance fee is non-refundable, in case you are unable to come on the proposed date, your deposit will be transferred for another yoga TTC course within one year.
Accreditations & Certification:
The School and courses run by it are accredited to Yoga Alliance USA and International Yoga Association. The certificates provided by it are certified by Yoga Alliance USA.