200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India - 2018 (RYS - 200)
200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India certified by Yoga Alliance, USA, (RYS - 200) at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh is the best center for learning advanced yoga practices and gaining extensive knowledge on various yoga techniques. The main motive of the 200 hour yoga ttc in Rishikesh course is to build confidence that helps you to train others. Our hatha yoga school Rishikesh provides certified 200 hour yoga training in Rishikesh India, by yoga alliance USA. We want our students to become a master in the science of yoga. We prepare them to be a certified yoga instructor by offering efficient training and guidance. Our yoga classes have helped many beginners in achieving great success as a yoga teacher.
Being an experienced center for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, we recommend the student to possess strong basics before advancing for higher levels. This is why it is essential for a student to complete 100 hours yoga teacher training to pursue the 200 hour yoga teacher training in our institution.
Our 200 hour yoga course in Rishikesh are meant to provide you thorough knowledge of anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga. Being a reputed name for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India by yoga alliance usa, we provide extensive theoretical, practical and scientific aspects of yoga and its relation with aspects like pranayama, dhyana, dhairya, etc.
Schedule - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (YTTC) 2018-2019
- Course Fees
- USD 1450 :: Single/Private Rooms
- USD 1300 :: Shared Rooms
- Special Early discounts
- 75 USD Discount per person if you book one month in advance
- 100 USD discount per person if you book two month in advance
- 150 USD discount per person if you book three month in advance
- 200 USD discount per person if you book 4 month or more in advance
- Course Dates
14th November 2017 to 9th December 2017 14th Dec 2017 to 9th Jan 2018 14th January 2018 to 9th February 2018
- 14th February 2018 to 9th March 2018
- 14th March 2018 to 9th April 2018
- 14th April 2018 to 9th May 2018
- 14th May 2018 to 9th June 2018
- 14th June 2018 to 9th July 2018
- 14th July 2018 to 9th August 2018
- 14th August 2018 to 9th September 2018
- 14th September 2018 to 9th October 2018
- 14th October 2018 to 9th November 2018
- 14th November 2018 to 9th December 2018
- 14th December 2018 to 9th January 2019
World Capital of Yoga Rishikesh - Weather
October to February 19°C to 27°C
March to June 17°C to 35°C
July to September 27°C to 35°C
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee: $619
100 hr Course Dates:-
16th Nov 2017 to 30th Nov 2017
16th Dec 2017 to 30th Dec 2017
16th Jan 2018 to 30th Jan 2018
16th Feb 2018 to 2nd Mar 2018
16th Mar 2018 to 30th Mar 2018
16th Apr 2018 to 30th Apr 2018
16th May 2018 to 30th May 2018
16th Jun 2018 to 30th Jun 2018
16th Jul 2018 to 30th Jul 2018
16th Aug 2018 to 30th Aug 2018
16th Sep 2018 to 30th Sep 2018
16th Oct 2018 to 30th Oct 2018
16th Nov 2018 to 30th Nov 2018
16th Dec 2018 to 30th Dec 2018
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee: $1550
300 hr Course Dates:-
13th Nov 2017 to 11th Dec 2017
13th Dec 2017 to 11th Jan 2018
13th Jan 2018 to 11th Feb 2018
13th Feb 2018 to 11th Mar 2018
13th Mar 2018 to 11th Apr 2018
13th Apr 2018 to 11th May 2018
13th May 2018 to 11th Jun 2018
13th Jun 2018 to 11th Jul 2018
13th Jul 2018 to 11th Aug 2018
13th Aug 2018 to 11th Sep 2018
13th Sep 2018 to 11th Oct 2018
13th Oct 2018 to 11th Nov 2018
13th Nov 2018 to 11th Dec 2018
13th Dec 2018 to 11th Jan 2019
500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee: $2795
500 hr Course Dates:-
14th Nov 2017 to 11th Jan 2018
14th Dec 2017 to 11th Feb 2018
14th Jan 2018 to 11th Mar 2018
14th Feb 2018 to 11th Apr 2018
14th Mar 2018 to 11th May 2018
14th Apr 2018 to 11th Jun 2018
14th May 2018 to 11th Jul 2018
14th Jun 2018 to 11th Aug 2018
14th Jul 2018 to 11th Sep 2018
14th Aug 2018 to 11th Oct 2018
14th Sep 2018 to 11th Nov 2018
14th Oct 2018 to 11th Dec 2018
14th Nov 2018 to 11th Jan 2019
14th Dec 2018 to 11th Feb 2019
*Tax are not included in fees
Aims And Objectives of 200 hour Teacher Training in Rishikesh:
The principal objective of this training program is to provide a complete understanding of various yoga principles, its application in human health management and modern medical knowledge, particularly on human Anatomy, Physiology and Psychology. This training program aims in fulfilling the need of Institutions and individual interested in pursuing career as Yoga therapists/teachers and research worker/medical doctors.
As a respected name for RYS - 200, our aim for yoga instructor school in Rishikesh India, has been always to provide the wholesome knowledge to the students that can help them in a greater development in future. Our strategies are meant-
- To develop deep theoretical knowledge that can be helpful for greater practice of yoga principles.
- To develop scientific approach towards yoga practice.
- To develop a technical fundamental of yoga practice.
- To explore personal practices on different component of yoga.
- To understand yoga philosophy and its application in personal life.
- To develop teaching skills to share yoga knowledge.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: English
TOTAL DURATION: 200 HOUR including contact and non-contact hours.
200 Hour Yoga teacher training Rishikesh, India - Highlights
- Through our 200 hour yoga ttc in Rishikesh, we provide greater knowledge of yoga and make them an equally greater trainer as well. We are very much serious about our teaching ideologies and values.
200-hour yoga teacher training India - Schedule of Daily Yoga classes in Rishikesh at Hatha Yoga School
**There will be no yoga class scheduled on Sundays but may be used for visiting local attractions
- 05.30 am – 06.00 am Detoxification cleanse and Meditation
- 06.00 am – 07.00 am Breathing and Meditation
- 07.00 am – 07.30 am Tea
- 07:30 am – 09:00 am Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- 09:30 am – 10:30 am Breakfast
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am Anatomy
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Self Alignment Teaching Practice
- 12:30 pm – 01:30 pm Lunch
- 01:30 pm – 02:30 pm Free Time
- 02:30 pm – 03:00 pm Tea
- 03:00 pm – 04:00 pm Philosophy
- 04:30 pm – 06:00 pm Hatha Yoga
- 07:30 pmSelf Study/Cultural Program
- 10:00 pmLight Off
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh, India 2018 - Outline of Content or Syllabus
The 200 hour yoga education syllabus we follow is developed by a team of experts having years of research experience. We cover complete yoga education syllabus for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh which includes two main modules:
Practical Training Module
Theoritical Training Module
PRACTICAL TRAINING MODULE DETAILS:
We make the students learn both Hatha yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, along with their entire underneath principles.
Section-1: SIMPLE YOGA TECHNIQUES TRAINING
- Sukshma-vayayama (yogic micro-exercise for whole body from head to foot)
- Loosening yogic practices
- Strengthening yogic practice
- Anti-rheumatic Group
- Digested /abdominal group
- Spinal twisting group
- Hasta Mudra
- Shambhavi Mudra
- Nasikagra Drishiti Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Shanmukhi Mudra
- Vipareetakarni Mudra
- Yoga Mudra
- Maha Mudra
- Maha Vedha Mudra
- Bhujangini Mudra
- Moola Bandha
- Jalandhara Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Jal Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Jala Kapalabhati
- Yoga Nidra Level-1
- Yoga Nidra Level-2
- Om Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Kundalini Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
THEORITICAL TRAINING MODULE DETAIL
200-hour yoga ttc course at Yoga School of Rishikesh included 3 sections focusing on detailed explanation of principles of yoga in connection with human life.
SECTION 1 : Lecture on Yoga philosophy
- What is yoga, types of yoga, raja yoga, karma yoga
- Bhakti yoga, Jyana yoga, Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga
- kriya yoga, laya yoga, iyanger yoga, yama
- understanding of yogic concept such as Nadies, chakra, and kundalini
- Concept of prana, major and minor prana
SECTION 3 : Teaching Methodology
- Lesson Planning or Creating a class Sequencing
- component of teaching process
- how to organization and set upclass
- methods of Creating a lesson planning
- principle of instuction and alignment principles.
- fundamental principles of sequencing of yoga class
- Read More
Word of Student - Certification Yoga Training in Rishikesh
The course in general was very good. I enjoy my time here and I will recommend the school for friends in the future.
The teacher of Meditation is full of knowledge and very patient to explain everything. The teachers of the asanas were outstanding.The teacher of philosophy and teacher planning was very good.
Rooms are clean and airy facing mountains with attached washroom.
People enjoy eating food here at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh always and I will prefer to have more fruits in the morning. Also have the opportunity to eat some complete fruit such as banana or apple when is something different.
-- Monica Cediel, Colombia
200 Hr YTTC Syllabus:
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training syllabus meets the best standard as set by the yoga alliance USA. We provide enough scope and encourage group studies. In addition, consistent feedback is taken by us from the students regarding the teaching standard for improving it qualitatively.
Examination and Assessment:
Examinations are conducted adhering with the 200 hour yoga ttc syllabus. One has to appear for the examination to have the certificate. However, those who want to pursue these programs for personal experience can be exempted. But, certification will be given to them.
Students Behavior and Ethics:
Yoga course is a great place to learn yogic life style and social behavior to lead happy and peaceful life. Student will be assessed based on their day-to-day behavior.
Choosing : 200 Hour Yoga Schools in India
200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh covers :
- Advanced Knowledge of Asana
- Philosophy and Discipline of Anatomy
- Art of Sequencing
- Hands-on Adjustments
- Techniques to Improve or Modify a Posture
- Refining Your Voice
- Yoga History and Philosophy
The Yoga Course Package Fee include:
The course fee package includes:
- Private room accommodation with attached washroom with hot water
- Free Wi-fi
- Meals 3 times every day
- Herbal and Indian Masala Tea 3 times daily
- Detox Kit
- Three books on yoga based on yoga ttc
- Sightseeing activity to a nearby attraction with local Guide
- Two School logo yoga t-shirt
- One Spiritual Rudraksha mala
- Yoga Alliance USA Registered Certification
How to Apply:
Fill up the registration form and send to our official email along with 210 USD (USD 200 advance fee +10 USD Paypal fee) to learn professional program from one of the best centers for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Anyone who is physically and mentally fit can join the course, irrespective of religion and nation. It is preferred if the Participant is good in English.
Advance fee paid through PayPal within 3 months is refundable, only if participant cancels the YTT. However, no refund is provided after 3 months of payment.
Accreditations & Certification:
The School and courses run by it are accredited to Yoga Alliance USA and International Yoga Association. The certificates provided by it are certified by Yoga Alliance USA.