Yoga course in Rishikesh
Rishikesh is a very famous place in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Rishikesh has been the center of spiritual and religious activities since ancient times. This place situated on the right bank of the river Ganga is surrounded on all sides by beautiful hills and mountains. Rishikesh is also referred as the yoga capital of the world and it houses a number of ashrams offering yoga and meditation courses. Rishikesh is also an interesting place for those who adventure as a passion in recent times. It is developing as a place of adventure tourism like white water rafting.
Benefits of yoga course in Rishikesh
The word yoga is derived from the Sanskrit root “yug”, meaning to link or join together. Yoga deals with the whole person. A single word to describe yoga is “balance”. Yoga is designed to balance the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of an individual. Yoga can be practiced by anyone regardless of age, sex, and physical ability. In the modern world yoga and its different poses have been found to be a cure for many major diseases. Yoga is another form of exercise. It is a combination of postures, breathing techniques, and meditation. Most people believe that yoga benefits are only limited to body level but yoga is much more than this.
Here are many benefits of yoga courses in Rishikesh.
- Yoga always gives you perfect synchronization of mind, breath, and body.
- Yoga can also improve your immunity, relations, energy level, and health of your body and mind.
- Yoga helps you to get good fitness not only physically but also mentally and emotionally fitness through different asanas and meditation.
- Sun salutations and breathing techniques are one of the best ways to lose weight.
- After a few minutes of yoga in a day, you can get a peaceful mind.
Yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh
The yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is one of the best and oldest yoga TTCs in Rishikesh located in the “world capital of yoga”. Yoga TTC courses in Rishikesh have all the traditional styles of yoga like hatha yoga, asthanga yoga, sivananda yoga, and vinyasa yoga with Daily Drop In Yoga Classes in Rishikesh. Yoga ttc in Rishikesh, India is a perfect and suitable yoga course for all and also a gateway to learning yoga from beginner. Hatha Yoga School in Rishikesh provides many yoga courses are below list:
- 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
- 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
- 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
- 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
- Yoga meditation in Rishikesh
- Kid’s yoga course in rishikesh
- Yoga retreat in Rishikesh
- Pregnancy yoga teacher training in rishikesh
- Yoga for beginners in Rishikesh.
Contact yoga course in Rishikesh us:
Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh
Badrinath Road , Tapovan
near Balaknath mandir Rishikesh,
Phone no. +91 -7017276754
Email us: [email protected]