500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Hatha Yoga School provides one of the most innovative and transformational 500-hour yoga teacher training in Goa for those yogis who want to transform and take their practice, teaching skills, and knowledge to an advanced level. Our 500-hour yoga ttc in Goa is a well-structured and designed yoga course that comprises numerous yoga asanas from basic to advanced levels. This course will also help you to develop your unique teaching styles.
The course includes various classes based on multi-style yoga asana, meditation and pranayama, and yoga philosophy and anatomy. On completing this yoga training in Goa, the students are rewarded with a certificate affiliated to the Yoga Alliance USA, making them registered yoga teachers who can teach yoga or open their yoga studio anywhere across the globe.
So if you are considering joining an advanced yoga teacher training in Goa which consists of depth and a variety of styles to make your teaching skills more effective, then our 500-hour yoga course is the best option for you. This advanced 500-hour yoga course in Goa offers a combination of 200 hours and 300-hour yoga teacher training courses. Hence, the 500-hour course is the best option for those who want to complete both the beginner yoga teacher training and advanced yoga teacher training at the same time.
Aims and Objectives of 500 Hour TTC in Goa
We at Hatha Yoga School emphasize providing yoga teacher training in Goa. Anyone is suitable for our 500-hour yoga ttc as it is designed for beginners, intermediates, and advanced yoga practitioners. But first, you need to complete a 200-hour yoga teacher training to enroll in a 500-hour course. Here are some of the primary aims and objectives of our 500-hour yoga teacher training in Goa are as follows:
✔ We ensure that the students acquire a more profound knowledge of Yoga asana, Pranayama, meditation, and yoga philosophy and anatomy.
✔ The course will enhance the students' teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary, and adjustment techniques.
✔ It will help you deepen your asana practice with our daily Vinyasa Flow classes and advanced asana practice.
✔ The course will help you share the knowledge and skills you have gained as a yoga teacher with other aspirants.
Highlights of 500-hour yoga teacher training in Goa
✔ The course fee offered at Hatha Yoga School is reasonable and affordable.
✔ We comprise well-experienced and trained yoga instructors who ensure that the students learn all the important aspects of yoga.
✔ On completion of the 500 hour yoga teacher training course at a yoga school in Goa, the students will get an international certification.
✔ We provide a well designed and structured yoga teacher training course and syllabus.
✔ You will have an enthralling experience at our school as we offer a loving and caring ashram atmosphere.
✔ Rooms provided to the students come with high-end facilities along with laundry service.
✔ 24/7 Wi-Fi facility on the campus.
✔ We provide filtered water and vegetarian yogic nourishing meals.
✔ No need to worry about getting your study material as we have a great collection of books in our library.
500 Hour Yoga teacher training – Schedule of Daily Yoga classes in Goa
The day begins early in the morning with herbal tea. The students are then served a healthy breakfast. Later, a Shat karma session is conducted for the students, followed by a morning pranayama and chanting session. After this session, the yoga instructors teach a class on yoga therapy and yoga asana. Later a class on yoga therapy and philosophy is carried out.
At noon, the students are served a healthy yogic lunch, after which they get free time to carry out their social activities or work. After their free time, the yoga instructors take a class on yoga anatomy, then a class on Hatha or Ashtanga yoga asana is carried out. In the evening hours, a pranayama and meditation session is conducted.
Later the students are served a healthy dinner followed by free time again. Lastly, the day is ended with bedtime.
Hence, join our 500-hour yoga teacher training in Goa to discover a new dimension to learn, teach and appreciate the ancient form of wellness.
- Course Fees
- USD 2699 (Upgrade to a private room by paying $100 more)
- Course Dates
- 05th FEBRUARY 2023 to 30th MARCH 2023
- 05th MARCH 2023 to 30th APRIL 2023
- 05th APRIL 2023 to 30th MAY 2023
- 05th MAY 2023 to 30th JUNE 2023
- 05th JUNE 2023 to 30th JULY 2023
Accommodation and Food Details:
Comfortable stay in a private room.
Meals 3 times every day.
Herbal and Indian Masala Tea 3 times daily.
Yoga Alliance USA Registered Certification.
Yoga and Meditation sessions everyday.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa - Daily Schedule
- 07:00 a.m Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
- 08:30 am Alignment based Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 10:30 am Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 am Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- 12:00 pm Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
- 13:00 pm Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional know how on yoga and spirituality
- 15:00 pm Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:30 pm Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 pm Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 20:00 pmDinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
- 22:00 pmEarly bedtime after successful day of 500 hour YTT course.