300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Hatha Yoga School registered 300 hour yoga school in Rishikesh one of the most renown-ed name for yoga instructors courses like 300 hour yoga teacher training | 500 hour Yoga teacher training at Rishikesh Hatha Yoga School
Our all-inclusive course module includes practical training of the yoga poses, meditation, along with the underneath principles/science behind them.
put up finishing touch of the course, students change into entire yoga teachers, being ready to teach advance yoga forms at the top institutions.
300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh most recommending study program for those who want to reach the ultimate height of their career as yoga instructor.
It is the most appropriate course to learn the intriguing yet tricky principles of Hatha yoga.
Our 300 hour yoga teacher training program includes explicit workshops, training sessions, practice sessions, etc, which provide enough scope for the students to explore the hatha yoga concepts.
SCHEDULE - 2020-21
300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- Course Fees
USD 1900USD 1400 :: Single/Private Rooms USD 1700USD 1300 :: Shared Rooms USD 1500USD 1200 :: Dormitory
- Course Dates
- 14th Jan 2020 to 12th Feb 2020
- 14th Feb 2020 to 12th Mar 2020
- 14th Mar 2020 to 12th Apr 2020
- 14th Apr 2020 to 12th May 2020
- 14th May 2020 to 12th June 2020
- 14th Jun 2020 to 12th Jul2020
- 14th Jul 2020 to 12th Aug 2020
- 14th Aug 2020 to 12th Sep 2020
- 14th Sep 2020 to 12th Oct 2020
- 14th Oct 2020 to 12th Nov 2020
- 14th Nov 2020 to 12th Dec 2020
- 14th Dec 2020 to 12th Jan 2021
Aims & Objectives of 300 Hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh:
The prime aim of our 300 hour yoga classes in Rishikesh is to develop the trainees in to complete teachers, who will be leading a group of yoga enthusiasts in future at any yoga institution. We teach them with full heart and dedication hoping they can aware million others about how yoga can help for a good health and mind. The course includes complete study of human physiology, anatomy, and anatomy.
- To develop teachers with complete knowledge of yoga techniques and the underneath principles.
- To teach them about how maintaining the ultimate discipline would matter.
- To provide a research based yoga teaching.
- To provide the complete understanding of human physiology, anatomy, psychology with yoga philosophy, and their application in regular life.
- Making them aware of vital teaching methodologies and the crucial attributes expected from a complete yoga teacher.
Our Other Yoga Courses
Yoga Course Package Fee - 619 USD
16th Aug 2019 to 30th Aug 2019
16th Sep 2019 to 30th Sep 2019
16th Oct 2019 to 30th Oct 2019
16th Nov 2019 to 30th Nov 2019
16th Dec 2019 to 30th Dec 2019
Yoga Course Package Fee -
1500 USD - $750
- 17th Nov 2019 to 9th Dec 2019
- 17th Dec 2019 to 9th Jan 2020
- 17th Jan 2020 to 9th Feb 2020
- 17th Feb 2020 to 9th Mar 2020
- 17th Mar 2020 to 9th Apr 2020
- 17th Apr 2020 to 9th May 2020
- 17th May 2020 to 9th Jun 2020
- 17th Jun 2020 to 9th Jul 2020
- 17th Jul 2020 to 9th Aug 2020
- 17th Aug 2020 to 9th Sep 2020
- 17th Sep 2020 to 9th Oct 2020
- 17th Oct 2020 to 9th Nov 2020
- 17th Nov 2020 to 9th Dec 2020
- 17th Dec 2020 to 9th Jan 2021
Yoga Course Package Fee -
3300 USD - $2250
- 17th Nov 2019 to 12th Jan 2019
- 17th Dec 2019 to 12th Feb 2020
- 17th Jan 2020 to 12th Mar 2020
- 17th Feb 2020 to 12th Apr 2020
- 17th Mar 2020 to 12th May 2020
- 17th Apr 2020 to 12th Jun 2020
- 17th May 2020 to 12th July 2020
- 17th Jun 2020 to 12th Aug 2020
- 17th Jul 2020 to 12th Sept 2020
- 17th Aug 2020 to 12th Oct 2020
- 17th Sep 2020 to 12th Nov 2020
- 17th Oct 2020 to 12th Dec 2020
- 17th Nov 2020 to 12th Jan 2021
- 17th Dec 2020 to 12th Feb 2021
*Tax are not included in fees
Weather in Rishikesh
October to February 19°C to 27°C
March to June 17°C to 35°C
July to September 27°C to 35°C
Highlights - 300 Hour Certified Yoga Training in Rishikesh
- Classes conducted by group of trainers enriched with hugely experienced group of certified yoga instructor.
- Making the students aware about the sole essence of being a yoga teacher, and about the advanced yoga teaching methodologies.
- It’s a certified program for yoga teacher training in India registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
- High-end accommodation facilities available in close proximity to the markets.
- Residential facility with proximity to city and market.
- The course is specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
The Yoga TTC Course Package Fee include:
- Single room accommodation and with attached bathroom with hot water.
- Free- Wi-Fi Zone.
- Indian Vegetarian food 3 times daily.
- Herbal and Indian Masala Tea 3 times daily.
- Detox Kit.
- One book on yoga based on 300-hours yoga teacher training.
- Sightseeing tour to popular tourist destinations with experienced guides.
- A yoga t-shirt having school logo.
- Yoga Alliance USA Certificate offered post completion of the program.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India - Daily Yoga class schedule(It may change as per situation)
**There will not be yoga classes scheduled on Sundays but may be used for visiting local tour.
- 5.30 am – 6.00 am has been scheduled for Detoxification cleanse and meditation.
- 6.00 am – 7.00 am is meant for Breathing and Meditation.
- 7.00am - 7.30 am is for Tea.
- 7:30 – 9:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa flow yoga is practiced.
- 9:30 – 10:30 is for Breakfast.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Advanced Anatomy is taught.
- 11:30 – 12:30 is for teaching practice in group.
- 12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30 Rest hour.
- 2:30 – 3:00 Tea with snacks
- 3:00 – 4:00 is for Advanced Yoga Philosophy.
- 4:30 – 6:00 Advanced level Hatha Yoga is taught.
- 6:00 – 7:00 Yoga therapy.
- 7:00 – 8:00 Dinner
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh - Outline of Content or Syllabus
300 hour Yoga teacher training is meant for providing higher level understanding of yoga principles. We provide the best standard yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
Structure of hours: Total 300 Hours of yoga training is covered in 26 days. This consists of 220 contact hours (or direct training) and 80 non contact hours (meant for assignment and project report).
Syllabus: 300-hour Yoga Training Course Rishikesh
We have developed the most strategic and authorized syllabuses for 300 hour yoga teacher training. Hatha Yoga School provides the most advanced yoga courses Rishikesh in this category.
The Entire Syllabus Is Divided In To Two Modules:
1.Practical session consisting 60% of Total hours.
2.Theoretical session consisting 40% of Total hours.
It includes Multi-Style Yoga and Yoga Therapy as given below:
- SECTION-1Hatha /AshtangaVinyasa Yoga.
- SECTION-2Sivanada Yoga Sequence.
- SECTION-3Flow Yoga Sequences.
- SECTION-4 Advance Hatha Yoga.
- SECTION-5Back Pain Sequence.
- SECTION-6Yoga Sequence for Stress release.
- SECTION-7Diabetes yoga sequence.
- SECTION-8Asthma Yoga Sequence.
- SECTION-9Traditional pranayama and meditation Sequences for spiritual development.
- SECTION-10Mudra, Bendha and Kriya.
- SECTION-11Yoga Nidra Advanced level.
- SECTION-12Teaching practice.
- Other with yoga therapy sequence will be practice as per teacher’s choice.
300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at our Yoga Training Ashram included 3 sections focusing on detailed explanation of Knowledge of yoga in connection with human life:
- SECTION-1Study of Yoga philosophy – Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- SECTION-2Study of Yoga Philosophy – Bhagwat Geeta.
- SECTION-3Study of Yoga Therapy Principles.
- SECTION-4 Advance Anatomy and physiology.
- SECTION-5Study of Teaching Methodology.
Word of Student
I had a very good time at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh.
Very good managed TTC. Nice staff, competent teachers, good food, clean, nice rooms. The location is quiet and away from the center, so I could concentrate on training fully. I came here just for TTC. Rishikesh is called the home of Yoga, so why going somewhere else? I know people in my country, which also did their TTC in Rishkesh. They told me a lot of interesting things. So I decided to come here.
And I`m very happy!!!--Sonja Schilcher, Austria
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics: Codes of Conduct During Yoga TTC in Rishikesh at Hatha Yoga School
- It is advised for the students to maintain discipline during the course days.
- Other than illness, one can’t remain absent in the class. It will be considered as the breach of discipline, and due action will be taken against the concerned student.
- One has to inform the cook prior, if he/she wants to skin a certain number of meals, to ensure that the food doesn’t get wasted.
- No guest/s of the students is allowed in the school.
- It is strictly advised to reach class on time. We can give only 5 minutes relaxation for late arrival.
- Ensure that you attend classes on time. Only 5 minutes will be provided extra in case of late.
- Smoking, alcohol, or any kind of drug is strictly forbidden inside the school or during the class
- It is advised for the students to clear their dues and return books to library before they leave.
How to Apply:
Fill up the registration form and send to our school email along with 315 USD (USD 300 advance fee + 15 USD Paypal fee)
Any one who has completed 200 hour yoga teacher training course from any yoga school in the world can can join 300 hour the course at Hatha Yoga School in Rishikesh. Participants should be good in English Language proficiency.
Advance fee is non-refundable, in case you are unable to come on the proposed date, your deposit will be transferred for another yoga TTC course within one year.
Accreditations & Certification:
The School and courses provided by it are accredited to Yoga Alliance USA and International Yoga Association. The certificates provided by Hatha Yoga School are certified by Yoga Alliance USA.
Examination & Assessment:
There will be an examination based on teachings in each section of 300-hour syllabus. To get certification of 300-hour yoga ttc, examination is compulsory. There will be open book exam in which you will be given 25 questions to answers. You will be put on hold if you did not finish on given date.