200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Hatha Yoga School offers internationally accredited 200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa to the learners who have the desire to increase their knowledge of the numerous yoga techniques and become a professional yoga teacher. The yoga teacher training in Goa offers international yoga instructor certification course for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga practitioners who want to acquire Yoga Alliance USA RYT 200 certification and also improve their knowledge of yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology.
We prepare our students to teach traditional Hatha yoga to others so that they can apply their knowledge for the physical, mental and emotional well being. The 200 hour yoga ttc in Goa will help the students to strengthen their basics first and then join higher levels. This is the reason why it is important to finish the 100 hours yoga course and then pursue the 200 hour yoga course. So if you want to be a certified yoga instructor, then we recommend you to come and join us with our yoga ttc in Goa.
Aims and Objectives of 200 Hour TTC in Goa
Hatha Yoga School aims at providing the best yoga teacher training in Goa by guiding and helping the students to acquire the complete knowledge of physical yoga, breathing and healing techniques, meditation, Yoga Nidra and philosophies as well. The following are the main aims and objectives of our 200 hour yoga teaching training in Goa:
- Our 200 hour yoga course in Goa will help the students in entering the professional yoga arena to empower physically, mentally and intellectually as well via yoga.
- By the time a student finishes his/her 200 hour yoga ttc in Goa; he/she would be easily able to practice yoga as well as meditation or pranayama for longer durations.
- We have well-trained yoga teachers in our school who come from Vedic gurukuls and have immense expertise in providing high-end yoga teaching.
- We ensure that our students learn the mantras and the chants that can help them in boosting their concentration levels.
- The course will also let the students get rid of any negativities prevailing within.
Highlights of 200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa
- The five main subjects covered in our 200 hour yoga teacher training are training and practice, anatomy and physiology, teaching methodology, yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics.
- You will also study Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, Bhagavad Geeta and Hatha Yoga Pradapika which will help you to teach others once you become an instructor yourself.
- At our yoga school in Goa, we offer our students with daily yoga asana, pranayama and theory classes.
- You don’t have to worry about getting notebooks, yoga cloth or any other thing as we offer all the course materials at our school.
- We offer an internationally accredited certification on completion of the 200 hour yoga teaching training in Goa.
- Our school comprises of professional yoga instructors who will guide you through every step.
- The course also includes free time and excursions for the students to allow them to explore the nearby places.
200 Hour Yoga teacher training – Schedule of Daily Yoga classes in Goa
In the morning hours, breathing practice, mantra chanting and meditation session will be conducted. After this session, the students will be provided with herbal tea. Later, Hatha Yoga Class including everyday asana practice will be conducted. Later, a nourishing and healthy breakfast is served to the students followed by a class on yoga philosophy or anatomy.
At noon, a class on the art of teaching by experienced yoga practitioners is conducted. And later, a healthy lunch is served after which herbal tea is served again. Later, a detailed class on anatomy or physiology is conducted followed by a class on Hatha Yoga including yoga practice of multiple asanas.
In the evening hours, a breathing meditation session with the yoga trainers is again conducted followed by dinner. After dinner, the students are given free time to carry out their other personal activities after which the day is concluded with a good night’s sleep.
Hence, having years of experience in providing 200 hour yoga teaching training, we recommend you to join our course to expand your knowledge in all the elements and aspects of yoga.
Accommodation and Food Details:
Comfortable stay in a private room.
Meals 3 times every day.
Herbal and Indian Masala Tea 3 times daily.
Yoga Alliance USA Registered Certification.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa - Daily Schedule
- 07:00 a.m Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
- 08:30 am Alignment based Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more
- 10:30 am Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 am Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more)
- 12:00 pm Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners
- 13:00 pm Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional knowhow on yoga and spirituality
- 15:00 pm Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:30 pm Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 pm Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 20:00 pmDinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
- 22:00 pmEarly bedtime after successful day of 200 hour YTT course.