yoga ttc in rishikesh | Benefits of Hatha YogaBenefits of Hatha Yoga – Understanding Hatha Yoga
Hatha Yoga simply is that style of yoga which includes physical techniques or exercises or poses mostly based on spine, that are practiced all across the world. It has been made out of two Sanskrit words namely ‘Ha’ meaning Sun and ‘Tha’ meaning Moon. Together it means combining the energies of sun and moon while doing various yoga poses. There are many benefits of Hatha Yoga some of which have been described below.
Benefits of Hatha Yoga:
- Relaxes mind & tense body- Since hatha yoga poses involve breathing techniques, it helps you to focus on your breath. This in turn relaxes mind. Yoga combined with controlled breathing always helps calm down the mind and release tension out of the body.
- Builds immunity- When you start practicing yoga, the best style is Hatha yoga for beginners. Your muscles will contract and refract when your move your organs around when you get into and come out of a yoga position, thus building your immunity. The drainage of your lymph will increase which in turn will help your lymphatic system to fight against any kind of infection and ailments. It also helps dispose toxins out of the body.
- Enhances flexibility of the body- A lot of debate has done on ways how yoga can increase flexibility and some people think that it only stretches muscles. But the truth is that hatha yoga does help in improving a person’s flexibility as it positively effects by increasing elasticity of connective tissues and then channelize the with other parts of the body. At the same time, yoga also stretches your body.
- Tones the spine- Most of our nerves come out of the spine and further go on to connect various body parts of our body with the brain. That’s how our brain functions and gives command to our body, which then moves a particular body part for certain action. Rigidity in spines will hinder flow of nerve impulses throughout the body. Hatha yoga poses help in keeping the spine tender and toned by keeping the nerves strong.
- Controls Cravings- When our body gets imbalanced, our body starts craving for different things. We start feeling a want for drinking, smoking, spicy food, etc. Hatha yoga for beginners will help minimize this desire and will help maintain balance in our body’s systems.
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – yoga ttc in rishikesh
Hatha Yoga School, one of the best yoga schools of Uttarakhand, provides hatha yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at its premises located near Lakshman Jhula. The school offers 100, 200, 300 and 500 hour hatha yoga training courses in Rishikesh, that are registered and affiliated to Yoga Alliance USA.