The hand gesture might not be much to an individual but for a yoga practitioner, it holds a lot of importance. This helps in giving a specific path to positive energy to flow in and reach our brain. These Mudras holds a lot of importance when it comes to yoga. Several types of mudras involved in yoga make it even more essential to let internal energy have a focus on the task at hand. This helps in improving the work of tendons, sensory organs and glands veins.
Yoga Mudra Pose
There is so many yoga mudras that are practiced by yoga practitioners. However, it is essential to understand how many types of mudras are actually there.
- Mudra of Knowledge – Also known as Gyan mudra helps in getting rid of depression and tension.
- Mudra of Air – Also famous as Vayu mudra is mainly based on the air as an element in our body. It helps in controlling our body when we feel nervous or restless. Also, it helps in keeping us calm and sending in peaceful vibes.
- Mudra of Life – It is also known as Prana Mudra which focuses on health and energy. It will help in lifting up the spirit and helps in motivating our lives to move on the right path.
- Mudra of Emptiness – This is also known as Shunya Mudra. This is mainly the mudra that is focused on heaven. Hence, it works on the element as space that resides in our body. It helps in keeping any main away from our eyes as well.
Benefits of mudras
There is so much that a mudra can do. Some of the extreme importance mudras pose that are followed are due to:
- It’s the capability to minimise the stress level in our body.
- It helps in enlightening our spirit so that we can grow.
- These mudras help in improving our vision and taking it on a whole new level.
- This will also motivate your inner-self and helps in focusing your energy in the right direction.
- Mudras work amazingly well for the joint pains and help in keeping us on the track.
- It will also help in the improvement of our immunity power to gain stability and fight off foreign agents.
- This will bring in a balance in our life on a spiritual and physical level.
These are the main things that made a person more focused and bend toward yoga mudras.