Nowadays, everyone has a tough hectic life schedule. One hardly gets enough time to sit back and relax at home after the whole day’s tiring routine. So, it gets very imperative for a person to have sufficient stamina not only to stay fit and active in personal life but also to improve one’s professional life as well. Here is a list of most effective and simple poses of yoga for good health and to build up your stamina that will wait for all day long.
1. The Boat Pose Or Naukasana
The boat pose is a name given because of the shape it undergoes to stand this pose. You lie down on the ground and raise your hands and feet upwards to the exact same level from the surface. Hold this position for a minute.
Benefits of Boat Pose
- It tones up all your body muscles.
- One of the best poses of yoga for strength.
- Reduces weight loss.
The Straddle Pose or Upavistha Konasana
Sit on the ground and comfortably stretch out both your legs as much as possible on either side. Now, stretch your hands to the front position and place them on the surface. Try to touch the ground with your nose and bend your back as much as possible. Hold this position for a minute and relax.
Benefits of the Straddle Pose
- It makes your hips, groin, and the back more flexible and strengthens your thigh muscles.
- This is one of the most recommended stamina exercises to stimulate the ovaries in Females.
Child Pose Or Balasana
To do this pose, you need to sit on the floor by folding your legs and sit in such a way that your ankle touches your butts. Now, bend slowly in the forward direction and stretch your hands to touch the ground. Touch the ground with nose to attain the best results from this pose. Hold this position for a minute or two and relax.
Benefits of the Child Pose
- It is one of the best-recommended strength training exercises for steady breathing in the body and promotes calmness of the mind.
- It relieves back pain and any type of fatigue present in the body and is a good pose of yoga for stamina build up.
- It relieves the lower back pain and helps to stretch the hips and thighs.
The Plough Pose Or Halasana
Lie on the surface and slowly raise both your legs upwards and bend towards and touch your feet to the ground behind your head. Place your hands on your back providing support to your back. Hold this position for a minute and then relax.
Benefits of the Plough Pose
- It helps women during menopause by toning the lower body and strengthens the shoulders and back muscles.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It reduces stress and tension.
- It relieves problems like a backache, headache, sleeplessness, and sinusitis.