There are many types of yoga courses for various styles of yoga which are offered under yoga teacher training program. These include- 200 hr. Hatha yoga training, 200 hour Hatha & Vinyasa yoga instructor training, 200 hr Hatha & Ashtanga yoga course and 200 hr. Hatha & Iyengar yoga teacher training course, and 200 hr. multi-style yoga ttc. All these teacher training courses are certified to Yoga Alliance USA.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh ( Courses & Syllabus Detail )
1. 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Training
The 200 hr. Hatha yoga training includes complete knowledge and practice of Hatha yoga, its principles, theories and practice as it is the basic and foremost form of yoga. Sun salutation, Meditation and breathing techniques will also be taught under this course to help you make your body more flexible.
2. 200 Hr. Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Training
The 200 hr. Hatha & Vinyasa yoga instructor training as the name suggests, teaches Hatha and Vinyasa styles of yoga, along with their principles and practice. Through this course, students are able to learn two different types of yoga. Sun salutation, breathing techniques and meditation are included in this course too.
3. 200 Hour Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Course
The 200 hr. Hatha & Ashtanga yoga course trains students in hatha and ashtanga styles of yoga along with meditation, breathing techniques and sun salutation. Both are difficult and need proper training under proper guidance. Those will be provided in this course.
4. 200 Hr. Hatha & Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training
Another course that is being taught is the 200 hr. Hatha and Iyengar yoga teacher training, which is aimed at transforming students into Hatha and Iyengar yoga teachers so that they can teach these yoga forms to others. They can also practice as yoga practitioners for their own well being and good health.
5. 200 Hour Multi-style Yoga TTC
The 200 hr. multi-style yoga ttc is an intensive yoga course which teaches different style of yoga in one go. Those include- hatha, ashtanga, iyengar, vinyasa and vinyasa flow yoga. This course will transform students into multi-style yoga practitioners who can then teach them to others.
Highlights of 200 hour yoga courses
- It includes training in various styles of yoga.
- All courses are of 200 hrs and can be done within a month.
- All courses are offered at affordable prices.
- Classes of anatomy, physiology and yogic psychology will also be included.
- Basic knowledge of ayurveda and yoga therapy will also be taught.
- Spacious yoga hall and yoga studio.
- Training by experienced and qualified yoga teachers.
- Students will be asked to hold a class and teach like a teacher.
- Meditation, sun salutation and breathing techniques are taught in all yoga courses.
- Class size is limited to 25 students so attention can be paid to every student.
- All courses are certified by and affiliated to Yoga Alliance USA.
Various schools provide single and shared accommodation to its students. The rooms are clean and you can share between ac and non-ac rooms. The rooms come equipped with geysers and clean pillows, covers, bed sheets and blanket are provided to everyone. The rooms are cleaned once a week or according to the request of student.
Learning yoga in Rishikesh will be a life changing experience for students as most of the schools are located near Ganga ghaats and there is complete peace and calm; which are considered as ‘necessary’ to learn and practice yoga. The place is full of natural and positive energy which helps students with their yoga practice and meditation.
Facilities for students
- Pure drinking water
- Eco-friendly furniture
- Clean kitchen and dining area
- Free Wi-fi and internet connectivity
- Laundry service
- Reception/Help Desk
- 24X7 Power backup
- Private Massage Center
- Yogic herbal food
Benefits of 200 hour yoga courses and Training
- Makes you a trained and qualified yoga teacher
- Improves flexibility, stamina, blood circulation, memory and concentration.
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance USA.
- Visibility- Promotes you as yoga teacher, styles you teach, makes you discoverable by new students.
- Keeps you updated though online classes and workshops (attend from home) about latest practices in the field of yoga.
- Access to virtual community and yoga forums and committees at national and international level.
- Email communication and access to web articles, audio and video recordings of workshops, Newsletter, research based projects, and picture gallery of Yoga Alliance USA.
Career Opportunities after yoga teacher training:
There are a lot of career opportunities in the field of yoga and meditation. After completing any of the 200 hour yoga courses, you can practice as a Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher/yoga instructor in a yoga school. You can also open up your own yoga school in any part of the world and teach various styles of yoga.