300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh course is designed to define you as a talented and certified yoga instructor and teacher. We provide both theoretical and practical knowledge and yoga classes in Rishikesh to the students. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India, main aim is to make the students all set for a bright career through intelligent, effective and through yoga courses Rishikesh. Students who want to get great scope in their career should not stop learning the art of yoga and enroll in 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh to discover how to be good at their job.
300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India is a right choice for the students who want to advance their career as a yoga teacher or trainer and learn hatha yoga teacher training India. Through a devoted apprenticeship, professional workshop and practice, our training program will help the students to develop their own unique style and cultivate voice.
Schedule - 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (YTTC) year 2017-18
- Special Early discounts
- Register your spot 1 month before start the course, Price will be USD 1200 & For Two or more student USD 2300
- Register your spot 2 month before start the course, Price will be USD 1150 & For Two or more student USD 2250
- Register your spot 3 month before start the course, Price will be USD 1100& For Two or more student USD 2150
- Register your spot 4 month before start the course, Price will be USD 1050 & For Two or more student USD 2100
- Course Dates
13th January 2017 to 11th Feb 2017 13th Feb 2017 to 11th March 2017 13th March 2017 to 11th April 2017 13th April 2017 to 11th May 2017
- 13th May 2017 to 11th June 2017
- 13th June 2017 to 11th July 2017
- 13th July 2017 to 11th Aug 2017
- 13th Aug 2017 to 11th Sept 2017
- 13th Sept 2017 to 11th Oct 2017
- 13th Oct 2017 to 11th Nov 2017
- 13th Nov 2017 to 11th Dec 2017
- 13th Dec 2017 to 11th Jan 2018
- Course Dates
- 13th January 2018 to 11th Feb 2018
- 13th Feb 2018 to 11th of March 2018
- 13th March 2018 to 11th April 2018
- 13th April 2018 to 11th of May 2018
- 13th May 2018 to 11th June 2018
- 13th June 2018 to 11th July 2018
- 13th July 2018 to 11th Aug 2018
- 13th Aug 2018 to 11th Sept 2018
- 13th Sept 2018 to 11th of Oct 2018
- 13th Oct 2018 to 11th Nov 2018
- 13th Nov 2018 to 11th Dec 2018
- 13th Dec 2018 to 11th Jan 2019
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee year 2016 -2017 - USD -563
Yoga Course Package Fee year 2017 -2018 - USD -563
16th Jan 2017 to 30th Jan 2017
16th Feb 2017 to 2nd March 2017
16th March 2017 to 30th March 2017
16th April 2017 to 30th April 2017
16th May 2017 to 30th May 2017
16th June 2017 to 30th June 2017
16th July 2017 to 30th July 2017
16th Aug 2017 to 30th Aug 2017
16th Sept 2017 to 30th Sept 2017
16th Oct 2017 to 30th Oct 2017
16th Nov 2017 to 30th Nov 2017
16th Dec 2017 to 30th Dec 2017
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee year 2016 -2017 - USD -1125
Yoga Course Package Fee year 2017 -2018 - USD -1125
14th January 2017 to 9th Feb 2017
14th Feb 2017 to 9th March 2017
14th March 2017 to 9th April 2017
14th April 2017 to 9th May 2017
14th May 2017 to 9th June 2017
14th June 2017 to 9th July 2017
14th July 2017 to 9th Aug 2017
14th Aug 2017 to 9th Sept 2017
14th Sept 2017 to 9th Oct 2017
14th Oct 2017 to 9th Nov 2017
14th Nov 2017 to 9th Dec 2017
14th Dec 2017 to 9th Jan 2018
500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee USD 1300+1125 =2425
14th Jan 2017 to 11th Mar 2017
14th Feb 2017 to 11th Apr 2017
14th Mar 2017 to 11th May 2017
14th Apr 2017 to 11th Jun 2017(3 seats left)
14th May 2017 to 11th July 2017
14th Jun 2017 to 11th Aug 2017
14th Jul 2017 to 11th Sept 2017
14th Aug 2017 to 11th Oct 2017
14th Sep 2017 to 11th Nov 2017
14th Oct 2017 to 11th Dec 2017
14th Nov 2017 to 11th Jan 2018
14th Dec 2017 to 11th Feb 2018
Aims And Objectives of 300 hour course:
The prime objective of this Yoga learning Center is to provide deep understanding and knowledge of yoga, its application in maintaining good physical and mental health, particularly on human Anatomy, Physiology and Yogic Psychology. Its objectives include:
- To develop deep knowledge of theory and practice of principles and yoga poses.
- To develop scientific approach towards yoga practice
- To explore different components of yoga.
- To understand the body’s physiology and yoga philosophy, and ways to use it in personal life.
- To develop teaching methodology and teaching skills among students.
300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh - Highlights
- Experienced teachers and yoga masters.
- Teaching students the art of designing and teaching students in a dynamic way.
- Focus on students to make them understand teaching ideologies and making them capable of teaching others effectively.
- Internationally certified yoga teacher training in India registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
- Residential facility with proximity to city and market.
- The course is specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
The Yoga TTC Course Package Fee include:
- Single room accommodation and with attached bathroom with hot water.
- Free- Wi-Fi Zone.
- Indian Vegetarian food 3 times daily.
- Herbal and Indian Masala Tea 3 times daily.
- Detox Kit.
- Three books on yoga based on 300-hours yoga ttc.
- Sightseeing tour to an attraction with local Guide.
- One School logo yoga t-shirt.
- Yoga Alliance USA Certification for 300 hour.
300-hour yoga teacher training India - Daily Yoga class schedule(It may change as per situation)
**There will not be yoga classes scheduled on Sundays but may be used for visiting local tour
- 5.30 am – 6.00 am Detoxification cleanse and meditation
- 6.00 am – 7.00 am Breathing and Meditation
- 7.00am - 7.30 am Tea
- 7:30 – 9:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa flow yoga
- 9:30 – 10:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 – 11:30 Advanced Anatomy
- 11:30 – 12:30 Teaching practice in group
- 12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30 free time for rest
- 2:30 – 3:00 Tea with snacks
- 3:00 – 4:00 Advanced Yoga Philosophy
- 4:30 – 6:00 Advanced level Hatha Yoga
- 6:00 – 7:00 Yoga therapy
- 7:00 – 8:00 Dinner
300 hour Yoga teacher training Rishikesh - Outline of Content or Syllabus
The principal objective of this training programme is to provide an understanding of principles Yoga AT DEEPER LEVEL.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
Structure of hours: 300 HOUR = 26 days course = 220 contact hours+80 non contact hours (assignment and project Report)
Syllabus: 300-hour yoga training course rishikesh
Our 300-hour YTTC in Rishikesh is systematic and structured and developed by our dedicated teachers team by years of teaching. Our syllabus reflects in one look what you will study in 300-hour yoga program.
There are two Modules :
PRACTICAL – 60% of Total hours
THEORITICAL – 40% of Total hours
This section has Multi-Style Yoga and Yoga Therapy including following sections :
- SECTION-1Hatha /AshtangaVinyasa Yoga.
- SECTION-2Sivanada Yoga Sequence.
- SECTION-3Flow Yoga Sequences.
- SECTION-4 Advance Hatha Yoga.
- SECTION-5Back Pain Sequence.
- SECTION-6Yoga Sequence for Stress release.
- SECTION-7Diabetes yoga sequence.
- SECTION-8Asthma Yoga Sequence.
- SECTION-9Traditional pranayama and meditation Sequences for spiritual development.
- SECTION-10Mudra, Bendha and Kriya.
- SECTION-11Yoga Nidra Advanced level.
- SECTION-12Teaching practice.
- Other with yoga therapy sequence will be practice as per teacher’s choice.
300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at our Yoga Training Ashram included 3 sections focusing on detailed explanation of Knowledge of yoga in connection with human life
- SECTION-1Study of Yoga philosophy – Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- SECTION-2Study of Yoga Philosophy – Bhagwat Geeta.
- SECTION-3Study of Yoga Therapy Principles.
- SECTION-4 Advance Anatomy and physiology.
- SECTION-5Study of Teaching Methodology.
Word of Student
I had a very good time at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh.
Very good managed TTC. Nice staff, competent teachers, good food, clean, nice rooms. The location is quiet and away from the center, so I could concentrate on training fully. I came here just for TTC. Rishikesh is called the home of Yoga, so why going somewhere else? I know people in my country, which also did their TTC in Rishkesh. They told me a lot of interesting things. So I decided to come here.
And I`m very happy!!!--Sonja Schilcher, Austria
Yoga Philosophy,Lifestyle and Ethics- codes of conduct during Yoga TTC in Rishikesh at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh - 300 hour
- Maintaining discipline is an integral part of yoga training course and must be strictly maintained.
- Any kind of absence except in case of falling ill, without permission will be treated as breach of discipline and action will be taken against that student.
- To explore different components of yoga.
- If any students wishes to skip a meal or two, then s/he must inform the cook in advance so that food doesn’t gets wasted.
- School will not entertain any guest/s of students.
- Ensure that you attend classes on time. Only 5 minutes will be provided extra in case of late.
- Smoking, alcohol are strictly prohibited during yoga training.
- Students must clear their dues and return books to library before they leave.