300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India - RYS 300
Hatha Yoga School a registered 300 hour yoga school in Rishikesh is one of the most celebrated names for 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Our all-inclusive course module includes practical training of the yoga poses, meditation, along with the underneath principles/science behind them. Post completion of the course, students develop in to complete yoga teachers, being ready to teach advanced yoga forms at the top institutions.
300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is the most recommended study program for those who want to reach the ultimate height of their career as a yoga instructor. It is the most appropriate course to learn the intriguing yet tricky principles of hatha yoga. Our 300 hour yoga teacher training program includes explicit workshops, training sessions, practice sessions, etc, which provide enough scope for the students to explore the hatha yoga concepts.
Schedule - 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh (YTTC) Year 2017-18
- Course Fees
- USD 1700 :: Single/Private Rooms
- USD 1550 :: Shared Rooms
- Special Early discounts
- 75 USD Discount per person if you book one month in advance
- 100 USD discount per person if you book two month in advance
- 150 USD discount per person if you book three month in advance
- 200 USD discount per person if you book 4 month or more in advance
- Course Dates
- 13th January 2017 to 11th Feb 2017
- 13th Feb 2017 to 11th March 2017
- 13th March 2017 to 11th April 2017
- 13th April 2017 to 11th May 2017
- 13th May 2017 to 11th June 2017
- 13th June 2017 to 11th July 2017
- 13th July 2017 to 11th Aug 2017
- 13th Aug 2017 to 11th Sept 2017
- 13th Sept 2017 to 11th Oct 2017
- 13th Oct 2017 to 11th Nov 2017
- 13th Nov 2017 to 11th Dec 2017
- 13th Dec 2017 to 11th Jan 2018
Aims & Objectives of 300 Hr Yoga Course in Rishikesh:
The prime aim of our 300 hour yoga classes in Rishikesh is to develop the trainees in to complete teachers, who will be leading a group of yoga enthusiasts in future at any yoga institution. We teach them with full heart and dedication hoping they can aware million others about how yoga can help for a good health and mind. The course includes complete study of human physiology, anatomy, and anatomy.
- To develop teachers with complete knowledge of yoga techniques and the underneath principles.
- To teach them about how maintaining the ultimate discipline would matter.
- To provide a research based yoga teaching.
- To provide the complete understanding of human physiology, anatomy, psychology with yoga philosophy, and their application in regular life.
- Making them aware of vital teaching methodologies and the crucial attributes expected from a complete yoga teacher.
Our Other Yoga Courses
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee - 619 USD
16th Oct 2017 to 30th Oct 2017
16th Nov 2017 to 30th Nov 2017
16th Dec 2017 to 30th Dec 2017
16th Jan 2018 to 30th Jan 2018
16th Feb 2018 to 30th Feb 2018
16th Mar 2018 to 30th Mar 2018
16th Apr 2018 to 30th Apr 2018
16th May 2018 to 30th May 2018
16th Jun 2018 to 30th Jun 2018
16th Jul 2018 to 30th Jul 2018
16th Aug 2018 to 30th Aug 2018
16th Sep 2018 to 30th Sep 2018
16th Oct 2018 to 30th Oct 2018
16th Nov 2018 to 30th Nov 2018
16th Dec 2018 to 30th Dec 2018
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee - 1300 USD
14th Oct 2017 to 9th Nov 2017
14th Nov 2017 to 9th Dec 2017
14th Dec 2017 to 9th Jan 2018
14th Jan 2018 to 9th Feb 2018
14th Feb 2018 to 9th Mar 2018
14th Mar 2018 to 9th Apr 2018
14th Apr 2018 to 9th May 2018
14th May 2018 to 9th Jun 2018
14th Jun 2018 to 9th Jul 2018
14th Jul 2018 to 9th Aug 2018
14th Aug 2018 to 9th Sep 2018
14th Sep 2018 to 9th Oct 2018
14th Oct 2018 to 9th Nov 2018
14th Nov 2018 to 9th Dec 2018
14th Dec 2018 to 9th Jan 2019
500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Course Package Fee - 2795 USD
14th Oct 2017 to 11th Dec 2017
14th Nov 2017 to 11th Jan 2018
14th Dec 2017 to 11th Feb 2018
14th Jan 2018 to 11th Mar 2018
14th Feb 2018 to 11th Apr 2018
14th Mar 2018 to 11th May 2018
14th Apr 2018 to 11th Jun 2018
14th May 2018 to 11th Jul 2018
14th Jun 2018 to 11th Aug 2018
14th Jul 2018 to 11th Sep 2018
14th Aug 2018 to 11th Oct 2018
14th Sep 2018 to 11th Nov 2018
14th Oct 2018 to 11th Dec 2018
14th Nov 2018 to 11th Jan 2019
14th Dec 2018 to 11th Feb 2019
*Tax are not included in fees
Weather in Rishikesh
October to February 19°C to 27°C
March to June 17°C to 35°C
July to September 27°C to 35°C
300-hour Certified Yoga Training in Rishikesh - Highlights
- Classes conducted by group of trainers enriched with hugely experienced group of certified yoga instructor.
- Making the students aware about the sole essence of being a yoga teacher, and about the advanced yoga teaching methodologies.
- It’s a certified program for yoga teacher training in India registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
- High-end accommodation facilities available in close proximity to the markets.
- Residential facility with proximity to city and market.
- The course is specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
The Yoga TTC Course Package Fee include:
- Single room accommodation and with attached bathroom with hot water.
- Free- Wi-Fi Zone.
- Indian Vegetarian food 3 times daily.
- Herbal and Indian Masala Tea 3 times daily.
- Detox Kit.
- Three reference books on yoga based on 300-hours yoga teacher training.
- Sightseeing tour to popular tourist destinations with experienced guides.
- A yoga t-shirt having school logo.
- Yoga Alliance USA Certificate offered post completion of the program.
300-hour yoga teacher training India - Daily Yoga class schedule(It may change as per situation)
**There will not be yoga classes scheduled on Sundays but may be used for visiting local tour.
- 5.30 am – 6.00 am has been scheduled for Detoxification cleanse and meditation.
- 6.00 am – 7.00 am is meant for Breathing and Meditation.
- 7.00am - 7.30 am is for Tea.
- 7:30 – 9:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa flow yoga is practiced.
- 9:30 – 10:30 is for Breakfast.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Advanced Anatomy is taught.
- 11:30 – 12:30 is for teaching practice in group.
- 12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30 Rest hour.
- 2:30 – 3:00 Tea with snacks
- 3:00 – 4:00 is for Advanced Yoga Philosophy.
- 4:30 – 6:00 Advanced level Hatha Yoga is taught.
- 6:00 – 7:00 Yoga therapy.
- 7:00 – 8:00 Dinner
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh - Outline of Content or Syllabus
300 hour Yoga teacher training is meant for providing higher level understanding of yoga principles. We provide the best standard yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
Structure of hours: Total 300 Hours of yoga training is covered in 26 days. This consists of 220 contact hours (or direct training) and 80 non contact hours (meant for assignment and project report).
Syllabus: 300-hour Yoga Training Course Rishikesh
We have developed the most strategic and authorized syllabuses for 300 hour yoga teacher training. Hatha Yoga School provides the most advanced yoga courses Rishikesh in this category.
The Entire Syllabus Is Divided In To Two Modules:
1.Practical session consisting 60% of Total hours.
2.Theoretical session consisting 40% of Total hours.
It includes Multi-Style Yoga and Yoga Therapy as given below:
- SECTION-1Hatha /AshtangaVinyasa Yoga.
- SECTION-2Sivanada Yoga Sequence.
- SECTION-3Flow Yoga Sequences.
- SECTION-4 Advance Hatha Yoga.
- SECTION-5Back Pain Sequence.
- SECTION-6Yoga Sequence for Stress release.
- SECTION-7Diabetes yoga sequence.
- SECTION-8Asthma Yoga Sequence.
- SECTION-9Traditional pranayama and meditation Sequences for spiritual development.
- SECTION-10Mudra, Bendha and Kriya.
- SECTION-11Yoga Nidra Advanced level.
- SECTION-12Teaching practice.
- Other with yoga therapy sequence will be practice as per teacher’s choice.
3300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at our Yoga Training Ashram included 3 sections focusing on detailed explanation of Knowledge of yoga in connection with human life:
- SECTION-1Study of Yoga philosophy – Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- SECTION-2Study of Yoga Philosophy – Bhagwat Geeta.
- SECTION-3Study of Yoga Therapy Principles.
- SECTION-4 Advance Anatomy and physiology.
- SECTION-5Study of Teaching Methodology.
Word of Student
I had a very good time at Hatha Yoga School Rishikesh.
Very good managed TTC. Nice staff, competent teachers, good food, clean, nice rooms. The location is quiet and away from the center, so I could concentrate on training fully. I came here just for TTC. Rishikesh is called the home of Yoga, so why going somewhere else? I know people in my country, which also did their TTC in Rishkesh. They told me a lot of interesting things. So I decided to come here.
And I`m very happy!!!--Sonja Schilcher, Austria
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics: Codes of Conduct During Yoga TTC in Rishikesh at Hatha Yoga School
- It is advised for the students to maintain discipline during the course days.
- Other than illness, one can’t remain absent in the class. It will be considered as the breach of discipline, and due action will be taken against the concerned student.
- One has to inform the cook prior, if he/she wants to skin a certain number of meals, to ensure that the food doesn’t get wasted.
- No guest/s of the students is allowed in the school.
- It is strictly advised to reach class on time. We can give only 5 minutes relaxation for late arrival.
- Ensure that you attend classes on time. Only 5 minutes will be provided extra in case of late.
- Smoking, alcohol, or any kind of drug is strictly forbidden inside the school or during the class
- It is advised for the students to clear their dues and return books to library before they leave.
How to Apply:
Fill up the registration form and send to our school email along with 315 USD (USD 300 advance fee + 15 USD Paypal fee)
Any one who has completed 200 hour yoga teacher training course from any yoga school in the world can can join 300 hour the course at Hatha Yoga School in Rishikesh. Participants should be good in English Language proficiency.
Advance fee paid through PayPal only will be refundable. No refund will be given if you cancel within 1-30 days of start of the course. You can get refund if you cancel the course between 30 - 90 days.
Accreditations & Certification:
The School and courses provided by it are accredited to Yoga Alliance USA and International Yoga Association. The certificates provided by Hatha Yoga School are certified by Yoga Alliance USA.
Examination & Assessment:
There will be an examination based on teachings in each section of 300-hour syllabus. To get certification of 300-hour yoga ttc, examination is compulsory. There will be open book exam in which you will be given 25 questions to answers. You will be put on hold if you did not finish on given date.