About 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses
There are many people who want to go for 100 hour yoga courses as they don’t have too many days to spare. Keeping such people and their needs in mind, many schools have come up with 100 hr. yoga courses of different styles.These courses offered by Hatha Yoga School can be completed in 2 weeks or 14 days. Some of these are as follows:-
- 100 hour Hatha Yoga Course
The 100 hr. Hatha yoga course is a short term course which teaches the basics and practice of hatha yoga poses. It includes all basic components of Hatha yoga namely Pratyahara, Pranayama, Shatkarma, Bandhas, Mudras and Kriyas. It also includes practice of meditation to improve focus and concentration levels of the practitioner.
- 100 hr. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training
This style of yoga was invented and popularized by Pattabhi Jois who promoted it as a classical modern yoga style. Ashtanga means eight limbs of asana. Students are supposed to memorize its poses and practice them one after another with or without the presence of yoga teacher. It is divided into three parts, the 1st being Primary series that inlcudes Yog Chikitsa or Yoga Therapy, the 2nd being Nadi Shodhana or Nerve Purifier and the 3rd being Sthira Bhaga or Centering of Strength.
- 100 hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training
Iyengar yoga was named and developed by BKS Iyengar in South India. This course teaches Iyegar yoga, in which emphasis is given to detailed precision-based practice of yoga poses with correct alignment. It includes controlled breathing and developing strength and mobility of the body. It has over 200 poses and 14 types of pranayama.
- 100 hr. Kundalini Yoga TTC
Kundalini yoga also known as Laya yoga is influenced by shaktiism and tantra that are part of Hinduism. Its name comes from awakening the kundalini energy within self through regular practice of meditation, mantra chanting, prnayama and yoga poses. It is also known as ‘yoga of awareness’ aimed at serving and helping others by being selfless.
- 100 hour Power Yoga Teacher Training Course
Power yoga is that style of yoga which is influenced by aerobics. It keeps varying poses so that the practitioner never gets bored. It is a great way of combining physical and mental strength while remaining focussed at yoga poses. Power yoga improves body’s posture and balance and strengthen your body. It also helps in increasing flexibility and weight reduction. This course is also available in Rishikesh after doing which anyone can become Power yoga teacher/trainer.
- 100 hr. Yin-Yang Yoga Training
Yin-Yang yoga is a slow-paced yoga in which poses are held for longer durations. For beginners it may range from 45 seconds to 2 minutes while for advanced level students it may range from 5 minutes and above. It is very difficult to hold for so long. It is practicerd across Europe & North America. Though Yin-yang yoga is taught only by a select few yoga schools in India.
- 100 hour. Sivananda Yoga Course
Sivananda yoga is a non-proprietary form of Hatha yoga, which is practiced with focus on preserving health and wellbeing of the practitioner. This style of yoga is taught only by students who have done Sivananda Yoga Teacher training Course. Siavananda yoga inlcudes frequent relaxation during various poses and also includes yogic (controlled) breathing while in meditation.
- 100 hr. Bikram or Hot Yoga
Bikram Yoga or Hot Yoga includes 26 yoga postures and two breathing techniques. It has to be done consistently in a room whose temperature should be 40̊ with atleast 40% humidity. For sure you will sweat, and through that your body will be made free of toxins and you will be able to manage your weight and will be able to move more deeply in your poses.
- 100 hour Restorative Yoga
The 100 hour Restorative yoga course is for those people who want to do yoga in a gentle and relaxing way.It is a passive form of yoga that allows students to stretch the body gently during a pose, which is held for upto 10 minutes. This style openly uses props such as blocks, ropes, straps, pillow, blanket and chair to do the yoga poses easily. The motive behind doing so is to provide ample support for each pose.
All these courses are available under 100 hour yoga training progarm and are offered by Hatha Yoga School in Rishikesh, India. All those intersted in learning yoga, come and give it a try at Hatha Yoga School.
Facilities at Hatha Yoga School
- Free Wi-fi throughout the campus.
- Internet enabled computer with printer at reception to aid students.
- Pure drinking water with water purifier installed.
- Well light and airy rooms. Eco-friendly rooms with enough sunlight.
- Clean kitchen and dining area keeping hygiene in mind.
- Laundry and press service (extra charges for both by third party).
- Heater for winters at small charges (provided by the school).
- Library with books on yoga, fiction and non-fiction novels.
- CCTVs installed on every floor for security and surveillance.
- Projector with audio visual facility for students to watching yoga and meditation based movies.
Advantages/Benefits of 100 hour yoga courses
- Transforms you into a trained and qualified yoga teacher.
- Improves flexibility, stamina, blood circulation, memory and focus.
- Opportunity to promote self as Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher through onsite registeration. Now you can also promote the style/s you teach. This will help you in getting new students.
- Keeps you updated about online classes and workshops (attend from home) about latest practices in the field of yoga, whenever you have time.
- Talk with experts and comeup with new innovating poses and modifications in the old ones. You can even come up with a new style similar to hot yoga or any other.
- Access to never ending information inclduing research papers. You can even carry out your own yoga research.
- Communication through email & access to web articles, audio-visual recordings of workshops, Newsletter, and picture gallery of Yoga Alliance USA.
- Lots of career opportunities in the field of yoga and meditation after completing any of the 100 hour yoga courses. You can practice as a Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher/yoga instructor in a yoga school.
- You can also open up your own yoga school in any part of the world and teach various styles of yoga under 100 hour yoga training program.
- You can also practice as visiting yoga techer and take classes in many yopga schools and ashrams.
- You can also become a physiotherapist or can assist one; and help treat patients who suffer with muscular and bone pains and injuries.